Saturday, November 24, 2007

I love my handphone.......

On wed, I was changing to blading attire after work in the office toilet and i left my handphone there!!! Gosh. I only found out after i reached church and got my colleague to help me check if it was still there. By then, it was nowhere to be found. Someone had taken it... SIGH. I was so depressed... I really love my Sony Ericsson W880i. It's the best phone that I've ever owned. (2nd to that would be the Nokia 8210. )

Thurs, Mum told me to stick a note in the toilet telling ppl to call my office number if they found it. Even though I didn't leave my name, the office secretary knew it was my number and she offered to help me email the whole department my name and hp model, telling them to return it if they were holding on to it. I picked up every phone call within a ring, hoping that that it would be the kind soul who wanted to return me my phone! but noooooooooo........ nothing for the whole day. SIGH. I just kept praying and praying.. That the Lord would lemmehaveitback..... Ha. Mum prayed even more than me i think. She even prayed that the person would be so guilty till he/she couldn't sleep at night and would have no choice but to return it just to relief her guilt. What honesty. I didn't even dare pray that.

Fri, we were hoping that i'll see it on my table first thing in the morning! My expectations were raised so high! But it was dashed when i saw that my table was as empty as i left it last evening... Boohoo. I started to make plans to go to bugis after work to get a 2nd hand 8210, if it is still possible to get it... So so sad. Started whining to God in the morning. About how careless i was, about how i'm sure he's able to do all things (including getting that person to return my hp), about how if i had delighted in him, then surely he would grant me the desires of my heart? Haha.. Dunno if it's outta context. BUT GUESS WHAT? When i returned from lunch, i saw my handphone on my table! I wasn't even expecting to see it anymore. It was gleaming, even shining on the bare table. I was stunned for a while.. till i could gather my thoughts again and approached the table slowly, not believing what i saw. I picked it up, tilted it to the bottom right.. and there it was glaring at me. A dent. MY PHONE!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... I was jumping and screaming to my colleagues, who were totally amazed at what happened! The only thing i could say was THANK GOD!

Yupps. Amazing testimony i have here.. Thank GOD! :)

[the only thing that was lost was the folded bus ticket heart i left inside the battery compartment. oh well. it's nothing compared to my hp! kinda weird why that person wanted it. maybe he/she dropped it somewhere. ha. doesn't matter anymore. YAY!]

No comments: