Wednesday, August 13, 2008

21st!


Okies. Yang Wei wants a birthday post. So I'm going to be nice and wish him Happy Bday again~ Happy 21st muscleman!!! I'm glad you liked the Mars Bars Cheesecake that Cheryl and I paintakingly made, enjoyed the best Jap restaurant in Adelaide - Wasai lunch and absolutely LOVED the wallet present. Heh. :)



Birthday boys get special birthday wishes:
It's tough being far away from home and studying so hard at the same time to fulfil your dream of becoming a doctor! I think us international students all understand homesickness full well. Aren't you glad you have friends like us? :) So far you've been doing great. Mugging much more than I think is required (thus the fantastic results), and opening up to your 'fully (maybe over-) developed confidence' compared to the really shy guy we knew at the start! LOL. Hope you have a fun year ahead as you keep experiencing and learning new stuff. Enjoy!

Verse dedication (for one who desires great strength):
A wise man has great power, and a man of knowledge increases strength;
for waging war you need guidance, and for victory many advisers.
Proverbs 24:5-6

Us all!


Goodness. I'm going to be 20 soon. And I already feel the pressure... So many changes are taking place. Too many, too fast. Must time fly by so quickly? :S

No comments: