Thursday, June 11, 2009

Boo

I am very sad.

Finished my 2500 word exegesis on the Parable of the Sower, but it required so much explanation that i don't like the parable anymore. Wonder how i will score?

Tried uploading the muffins performance on youtube at home, but the internet connection is so lousy it keeps getting cut off halfway.

Haven't run in like.. 1+ month now... too cold... and lazy too. Must start after exams.

Exams are in less than 2 weeks time and i'm no where near prepared. By this time last yr for both semesters, i already finished like 1-2 rounds of revision. :(

And....... I HAVE DARK EYE CIRCLES NOW!

*sniff* cannot fail these 2 core topics... exams are 50% and 60%, and they're so heavy on content!

The cold cold winter doesn't help me in my mood. *blehh*

But... at least i still have MasterChef on TV and Restaurant City on facebook that keeps me a little bit happier. Julie and Poh are still in the competition!!! Grins. Do check out the website everyone! You can even watch it online. So just whack~

http://www.masterchef.com.au/home.htm

No comments: