Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Birthday

(yea.. chocolate cake... GRINS)

Cal! The best Leader in Daniel!!! I'm sure everyone agrees, cos there's only one leader in Daniel ma. hahaa.. no la. Seriously, our group is super blessed to have you as our leader... Thank God for giving you wisdom and the courage to take up this huge responsibility everyone in Daniel. It's your first time only, but doing a great job so far! Continue to persevere with a heart of amibition for this group! May we all (esp core group!) learn to be great leaders for God's kingdom together...

1 Timothy 3:1 Here is a trustworthy saying: If anyone sets his heart on being an overseer, he desires a noble task.

and even though we sometimes joke about what you say.. don't take it to heart k? we see the passion you have for the group!

1 Corinthians 2:1-5 When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.

And just more random pictures!

No comments: