Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bridesmaids!

I found someone who i am able to share my heart's cries with. We're going to be at each other's weddings, and will be each other's bridesmaids, and we're gonna make sure we approve of each other's other half first.

Haha. I guess when you go through the most trying times with someone, and you find someone you can really cry and pray and still encourage each other in the midst of it, and still quote bible verses to each other. Still trusting and having faith and seeing what is not yet seen, still having the courage to move from 'mistakes' to the next best step, it is comforting...

God is good, he's providing, and he's still speaking and moving. Even though i couldn't answer the question WWJD for my situation.

When i said i needed to bake a super rich chocolate cake, it was going to be a good outlet. But i think i should just sleep, and not let it affect the whole of my tmr. So distracted, I couldn't even finish studying and making notes 1 human physio system for the whole of today...

Even though things are not looking too optimistic, it is written,

'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.' So we say in confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?' Hebrews 13:5-6

'And now we know that in all things, he works for the good of those who love him, who havef been called according to his purpose.' Romans 8:28

'Is anyone of you in trouble? He should pray... If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.
My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.' 1 Peter 5:13-20


Hopefully, my sighs will quickly shift back to his glory? What will happen next? Exciting journey with God eh, Mel?

We were discussing how much easier it would have been if we just gave up bothering a long time ago. But we couldn't, and we didn't, and now it's even bigger than ever! WOO.

The truth has and will continue setting us free.

No comments: