Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lovey dovey in the midst of crankiness

Either we ate too much at the Indian restaurant... which shouldn't be the case, because altho' i was stuffed, it was only my 2nd meal of the day, and we walked around Mustafa for like 2 hours after. So everything should have been digested.

Or, God was excited about everything i told him in the steam room. Heh. Makes you curious and wanna know what secrets i told him right? :p

I think it's the latter, because i couldn't sleep the whole night. God kept talking and talking and talking, and wouldn't let me sleep properly.

Aiyooo. Very spontaneous ah God? And you know i become SO cranky when i don't get my beauty rest. Seemed like you just wanted to have a late night chat, as though you were staying overnight and sharing my bed. Telling me so much secrets till i had to force myself to get up, and scribble everything you said. But even though i wanted to sleep, i still wanted to listen more!!! You never answered some of my questions though, and i was left to keep asking. Frustratingggg! Haha. And you keep changing topic. Lols. Just like me when i try to avoid answering... So secretive ah! Nvm, i'm quite sure you will tell me somehow, sometime later. Maybe when you next are in the mood, or when the information is critical.

Anyway, i woke up grumbling to God how tired i was. But decided today was serve my mum day. So no matter what she requested about household stuff or running errands, i'll just do it, happily and willingly. I won't get to spend CNY here next year. Was a tough struggle though. Just wanted to be grouchy and go back to bed. I tahan-ed from 9ish am to about 4ish pm, was utterly drained, CMI, and then napped, b4 reunion dinner.

Interestingly enough, last night's QT (it's the Corinthians season currently) was on 1Cor13. I was trying to memorise, analyse and challenge myself. For myself, my family, my friends, and my future husband (which the application already starts from friends now). And i think, i'll be on this passage for a few more nights. Cos i'm still not too good. Esp with family members... I still have so much to work on! Our whole family does i think. hahaha.

Just for the record, 1 person i respect alot about trying very hard to honour his parents is J. I'm inspired. Thanks for that.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is notrude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (vs 4-8a)

Maybe serve my mum day was a good decision that overflowed out of QT in the midst of crankiness.

Oh wells. In the mood for Valentines Day actually, but i'm single. Awwwww. Yet, i guess i'm supposed to be already complete without a guy anyway. Just that if i'm the right helper for him, the formula works as this: 1+1 > 2.
I'm taking my time to become the right one, and find who i'm supposed be a helper to. Although selfishly, i'm being very very picky and trying to choose only the best one for me too haha.

But it doesn't matter! I still wanna wish everyone....
HAPPY SINGLES DAY!!! YAY! :) We singles have tons of privileges. Yeahhhhh~ Enjoy it while it lasts... :)
And to all couples out there, 1Cor13 yo~.

No comments: