Sunday, March 22, 2009

Church at home?

Just felt like i had to have 'church service' at home today. Was reading and talking to him... and then.

Amazingly, my housemate came up to me.. and sought some advice for problems that has been going on. She wanted to do something quite drastic to solve it. But i managed to offer her... well, 2 solutions with biblical basis.

I guess there's prob 101 problems that we can solve with 1001 solutions. But whether we follow the biblical patterns that God already told us a long long time ago. I can only try my best to be a peacemaker. Blessed are the peacemakers because they shall be called sons of God.

Honestly admitted to her that i have been affected by criticisms of her prior to me getting to know her for myself. I'm glad she feels comfortable with me now and is thankful for my very alternative solutions compared to all her other friends.

I hope things work out well for her, and that she can one day decide to follow Christ too. Cos like after every paragraph of what i say to her, i tell her the reasons why i say what i say. And those are biblical patterns.

Anyway, 2 weeks ago, Anna commented that Unit 61 (my house) is the 'Church of Melissa'. HAHA. Gosh. What the... At first i thought it was ridiculous, but after a while.. i realised. Why not? Not the name... but whoever steps in, it should be an opportunity, a God time... haha. Perhaps, not my church la. The focus should just be on God. Perhaps Melissa allowing God to do church or something like tt... But church here sounds cool. :)

No comments: